SmartShanghai + CreativeHuntWebsite
Job viewsPHP Developer for lifestyle + design websites - Part TimeAugust 4, 2015Digital MediaOverseasDegree
- Computer Science education background
- Strong expertise in Back-End Development (PHP, MySql)
- Familiar with Smarty Template engine is a plus
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented Programing in PHP
- Minimum of 1 year of professional work experience in related fields
- Good understanding of relational database structures
- Good knowledge of version control tools (Bitbucket, SourceTree)
- At least medium-level English skills (both oral and written)
- A proactive approach to responding to problems is highly valued
- For non-Chinese applicants applying to work within China: must have at least 2 years of professional work experience outside of China to satisfy visa requirements
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to his/her craft, writes beautiful and clean code and can hit the ground running. We’ll need someone who can write PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development of both SmartShanghai.com and CreativeHunt.com, including designs for expansion within these sites.
We’re at the heart of Shanghai’s online media; a job with us will provide a unique chance to participate in its growth. In addition, we offer a creative work environment, an above-average salary, flexible holidays and work hours, occasional event and nightlife perks, bottomless coffee and a centrally located downtown office that’s outfitted with Swiss air purifiers.
Working language within the office is English; Chinese skills an asset, but not required. Applicants living outside of Shanghai welcome to apply and work remotely from his/her home country.
Apply posthaste to email@example.com.Posted: 2015/08/04 3:34 PM