Printer & Co.Website
Job viewsIntern Designer -- Web - InternshipOctober 7, 2015GraphicsEastern AreaNot Specified
Printer & Co. was founded with a deep respect for craftsmen and a lofty mission: to revive the art of writing, gifting and communicating in style and decorum, while celebrating craftsmanship and sustainability for a better community. We offer an affordable range of bespoke social stationery for those who write and gift in style and decorum. Our wide range of tactile paper are carefully selected from sustainable mills. We cultivate mindful consumption with uniquely handcrafted notecards, journals, gift-tags, paper for art & craft and a custom printing service for weddings and celebrations made only by socially responsible makers.
A web designer will have overall responsibility for improving the look, layout and features of a Printer & Co. website. The job involves understanding graphic design and UX optimisation, which includes but is not limited to overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements.
1. Provide design maintenance of the website and other social platforms.
2. Ensure that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a verity of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design.
3. Work on style and approach for all web marketing projects.
4. Provide design elements, templates and finished solutions.
5. Participate in efforts to improve quality of the website and overall customer experience.
Skills & Personal Qualities
1. You have relevant skills in graphics and design.
2. You’re creative and inquisitive.
3. You have good interpersonal and communication skills (English).
4. You are able to work under time pressure.
5. You love to working with autonomy and taking your own initiative.
6. Knowledge or experience in coding is a big plus
If interested, please email us your cv and portfolio in any format via firstname.lastname@example.org.Posted: 2015/10/07 3:48 PM