Printer & Co.Website
Job viewsIntern Designer -- Product - InternshipOctober 7, 2015ProductEastern AreaNot Specified
Printer & Co. was founded with a deep respect for craftsmen and a lofty mission: to revive the art of writing, gifting and communicating in style and decorum, while celebrating craftsmanship and sustainability for a better community. We offer an affordable range of bespoke social stationery for those who write and gift in style and decorum. Our wide range of tactile paper are carefully selected from sustainable mills. We cultivate mindful consumption with uniquely handcrafted notecards, journals, gift-tags, paper for art & craft and a custom printing service for weddings and celebrations made only by socially responsible makers.
A product designer will aim to improve the way that existing products work and look and/or design new products. The job involves understanding our products and materials, which includes but is not limited to developing standardised retail products and packaging as well as handling custom orders.
1. Work on new ideas and develop design concepts.
2. Test the design concept by computerised modelling and/or physical testing.
3. Closely work with customers to negotiate and confirm custom order designs.
4. Work on style and approach for product marketing.
5. Provide design templates.
Skills & Personal Qualities
1. You’re creative and with an eye for shape and colour.
2. You understand different materials and production methods.
3. You have good interpersonal and communication skills (English).
4. You are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
5. You are interested in the way people choose and use products.
6. Stationery lovers are more than welcome!
If interested, please send your cv and portfolio in any format via email@example.com.Posted: 2015/10/07 3:52 PM