The Report CompanyWebsite
Job viewsDigital/front end designer - Part TimeJune 8, 2016Digital MediaNot SpecifiedDegree
We are TRC Publishing International, a company that specialises in the production of editorial content for government and companies worldwide and its distribution via reputed media platforms and bespoke publications
We are looking for a hybrid digital/front end designer based in Hong Kong (and eligible to work under HK laws) who can help us in the digital department working remotely.
You’ll be responsible of the creation of webpages and digital experiences for our clients. For this we need not only a web designer but a front end developer. The candidate must be able to work on a web/digital project from the initial briefing to completion, working directly with our design department and clients
- Advanced use of the adobe programs; Photoshop, illustrator, indesign…
- Intermediate/advanced use of web layout (html, CSS, jQuery)
- Experience preparing web maps and wireframes
- A focus to ensure all designs are pixel perfect, for web optimization and high-resolution mobile experiences
- The ability to quickly implement design concepts coordinated with the design team and clients.
- Front end development and uses of different CMS (wordpress, processwire, joomla)
- Design, build, test and refine new responsive web interfaces.
- A capability to create design compositions for presentation to clients, incorporate feedback and obtain approval
- Experience in editorial environments is a plus
- Ability to work unsupervised. Comfortable working remotely.
Please send a link to your portfolio and a cv to email@example.com with the subject; Hong Kong DesignerPosted: 2016/06/07 4:29 PM