Uni-China Group Holdings LimitedWebsite
Job viewsGraphic Designer - Full TimeSeptember 21, 2016GraphicsTsuen Wan AreaNon-Degree Tertiary
- Responsible for handling design of marketing campaigns and company projects, including corporate brochure, advertisement, mobile phone Apps and Website.
- Produce ATL and BTL marketing material for promotion and company events and projects.
- Work closely with operation team for production and implementation of market visual display and POP.
- Ensure consistency to brand image.
- Any other ad hoc projects to be assigned
- Graduate of design related discipline.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years solid experience in graphic design .
- Familiar with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
- Knowledge in 3-D Max, AutoCAD will be an advantage.
- Creative, independent and strong sense of visual art.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties should send detailed resume, availability, current, expected salary and Portfolio to email@example.com
We offer 5-day work week, fringe benefits such as study sponsorship and medical coverage to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with your availability, current and expected salary details to us.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only. It might also be disclosed to other associated companies of Uni-China Group for job matching of similar vacancies. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.Posted: 2016/07/21 5:27 PM