Peak Pacific LimitedWebsite
Job viewsDigital Media Designer / Developer - Full TimeJuly 25, 2016Design EducationSham Shui Po AreaDegree
Peak Pacific Limited
Peak Pacific, a Global market leader in Learning and Learning Technology consultancy, services and products is seeking talented, ambitious professionals to provide strategic leadership and inspire behaviour changing ideas across multiple areas internally and our high profile clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with globally recognized companies in industries where high stake compliance and regulations matter and the opportunity to design/develop game-changing strategies with clients who welcome innovation and fresh thinking. You will inspire customers in the Airline, Transportation/Logistics, Banking/Finance, Healthcare and other exciting verticals, to find adventurous new ways to excite and engage clients across digital learning, enabling technologies, social media, gamification, mobile, VR, 3D and other modes of learning and training.
The company is headquartered in Hong Kong with presence in India, Philippines, Singapore, UK and USA, and continues to expand into other regions to be closer to our clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced, creative, talented, customer focused and motivated Digital Media Designer / Developer to create excellent interactive design content.
- Minimum 3 years solid work experience and proven track record in Multimedia design / development, preferably in computer based learning, web based learning, mobile learning.
- You’re a natural champion for the client – solution provider and fascinated by the drivers of the system and client – but know how to apply this to business problems to deliver measurable results.
- You are driven to do technically sound work, understands process to determine business workflow and a solution provider.
- Has ‘ a can-do attitude’ for requirements gathering, supporting global team and clients, training users, understands IT infrastructures and integration methods, eLearning, mobile learning and general learning technology experience, usability and mobility – and a sensitivity for when and how to bring it all together.
- An ability to inspire clients, creative and help colleagues with analytical thinking process that’s well expressed, you have the confidence and gravitas to exert influence in complex stakeholder scenarios.
What are you responsible for?
- Understanding of responsive, adaptive, and mobile-first design principles.
- Understanding of user-centered design processes and methods.
- Understanding of multimedia/interactive terminology and products.
- Experience working with content designers and familiarity with their tools and methodology.
- Experience with designing templates, frameworks, mobile apps, web-portals and rapid eLearning.
- Experience using wire framing and prototyping tools for presenting your ideas for either web, mobile web, and/or native mobile.
- Expert in mobile-optimized design practices.
- Experience in taking ideas from their initial stages (research and requirements) to concrete and highly polished digital products.
- Fluency with the Adobe suite of products.
- Hands on experience in creation of prototypes for mobile and desktop projects.
What do you need?
- A Degree holder in Multimedia Technology, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design or equivalent.
- Specialized training in Web Designing, Learning Visual Design, and Usability principles. Animation experience will be a plus.
- Excellent computer graphic design skill in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Articulate Storyline, etc.
- Ability to use audio / video editing software.
- Ability to direct photo shoot / video shoot and proven skill in photography / video shooting.
- Good knowledge of learning design and development processes.
- Experience in HTML, HTML5, mobile learning, app development, responsive designs / web development.
- Knowledge of rapid development / eLearning / authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate Storyline, will be added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Demonstrated experience communicating and presenting work to management and customers.
- Knowledge of eLearning standards, design and development processes would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Open to business travel.
We offer an exciting opportunity to work with leading blue-chip companies, competitive remuneration benefits and comprehensive career development prospects.
Interested parties should apply in strict confidence with a detailed resume and portfolio indicating current, expected salary and earliest availability to email@example.com
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only).Posted: 2016/07/25 11:39 AM