Job viewsDesign Lead - Full TimeMarch 19, 2018GraphicsWan Chai AreaNot Specified
Help us deliver our vision of helping people enjoy a more spacious, more organised life in the most elegant form. We’re on the lookout for a curious human equipped with design knowledge who is proficient in multiple skills, ranging from psychology to user interfaces and technology.
As the Design Lead at Spacebox, you’ll be expected to go beyond pen-paper, playing with colours, wire-framing and creating logos. You’ll be an integral part of pre-design phases such as ideation, planning & strategy of product features, branding, marketing et. al. This, therefore, also requires you to have a clear understanding of business goals and user behavior – we’re borderline fanatical about being user-centric in every discussion & decision.
What We Look For In You
• Self-starter, proactive nature; non-negotiably so.
• The ability to reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use.
• Passion for attention to the very last detail.
• Excellent design skills and deep understanding of different design styles and processes Demonstrated experience in designing highly usable web-based interfaces and mobile applications.
• A swift hand at tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, prototyping tools, etc.
• Experienced in brand design and development.
• Experienced in multimedia design, highly skilled in illustration and graphic design. Video production a plus.
• Good understanding of latest design trends and standard.
• Solid communication skills. Showmanship, not just craftsmanship.
• Partake in product, marketing, or any discussions about projects involving design thinking as a contributor and swift thinker.
• Own brand development and creative direction of all marketing campaigns and communications.
• Design and develop marketing assets across all online/offline channels.
• Work with the product team to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products.
• Translate UX specifications and business requirements into clean and effective design.
• Create wireframes, page flows, mockup / interactive prototypes across desktop and mobile to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Help establish and reinforce consistent interaction design patterns across platforms and touch points.
You are looking for a challenge and want to help people in HK get a better home.
Also see above.
Send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted: 2016/09/26 1:01 PM