Belt Collins International (HK) LimitedWebsite
Job viewsGraphic Designer - Full TimeOctober 26, 2016GraphicsSouthern AreaNon-Degree Tertiary
- Provide technical support on graphic presentation and design work independently.
- Assist other team members with graphic design related functions.
- Assist the Central Design Review Unit on design resources collection if necessary.
- Any other duties as may be directed by Managing Director / Project Directors / Project Managers.
- Diploma or degree holder in Graphic Design or any design related principles;
- Above 2 years relevant working experience in graphic design field and Movie product;
- Strong in Photoshop, autoCAD and 3D Sketchup
- Proficient in computer Graphic Adobe (Illustrator, Adobe Aftereffect, Indesign, etc.) and Microsoft PowerPoint is a PLUS;
- Possess advertising background is an advantage;
- Demonstrate strong creative design and good typographic layout sense;
- Creative, independent, responsible and hardworking.
*Please send your Resume and Portfolio upon application.*
We offer 5-day work, fringe benefits and good career prospects to the rights candidates. Interested parties please send your application letter with detailed resume, portfolio , current & expected salary to Human Resources Department. Belt Collins International (HK) Limited, Belt Collins Centre, 29/F, Hing Wai Centre, 7 Tin Wan Praya Road. Aberdeen, Hong Kong or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job reference no. on your application. For more information about Belt Collins, please visit our web sitehttp://www.beltcollins.com or http://www.bcihk.com
We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information collected is for recruitment purpose.Posted: 2016/10/26 10:32 AM