Job viewsExciting Opportunity in start up company - Full Stack Web Developer - Full TimeNovember 7, 2016GraphicsNot SpecifiedNot Specified
CONNECTING PEOPLE. BUILDING KNOWLEDGE.
Effective knowledge sharing has significant impact socially and economically. We want to democratize access to business advice & insights, by providing a platform to help bridge the knowledge gap. Together at LYNK, we want to bring our motto “Connecting People. Building Knowledge.” to a unique and visionary platform.
LYNK is a trusted community marketplace for people to connect to a network of Knowledge Partners to gain on-demand business knowledge.
We have a culture for independent thinking and initiative and we are breaking ground in the field of expert networks.
Join us in redefining how networking is done in an age of hyper-connectivity. The future is now.
FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER
We are looking for an ambitious, growth-minded developer who loves coding, is ready to apply their skills to bring our web applications to market and contribute to the growth of our startup.
The ideal candidate is passionate about both front and backend and has extensive experience building scalable RESTful APIs. This person cares deeply for building a product right from end-to-end. This person is able to balance this with meeting company objectives in a fast-paced work environment.
This person has strong analytic skills and am highly organized and detail oriented.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop web applications with the latest technologies
- Brainstorm with product managers and designers to conceptualize new features
- Collaborate with other engineers to build new features
- Participate in Code Review and Unit testing
- Work closely with the CTO to help realize company objectives
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Strong understanding of databases (MongoDB, MySQL)
- Experience developing RESTful APIs at scale
- Ability to coach junior developers
- Open source contributions desired
- Strong passion for business and enthusiastic about taking part in shaping LYNK’s growth
- Track record of excelling in small teams
- Team players who thrive in uncertainty and like to “make things happen”!
To apply, please forward your CV and submit a portfolio as part of the assessment process to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted: 2016/11/07 7:22 PM