VTech Electronics Ltd.Website
Job viewsSenior Product Designer (VTE205) - Full TimeFebruary 24, 2017ProductTai Po AreaNon-Degree Tertiary
The Senior Product Designer will be responsible for coordinating prototypes, generating ideas and concepts for the Leapfrog product lines of infant, toddler & preschool (ITP) and Baby. He/She will also be responsible for providing sketches and renderings for Marketing teams to review.
1) Initial design participation
- Generate design concepts, sketches and renderings;
- Prepare control ID, legal text positioning documents;
2) Design execution
- Review and comment the Pro-e surface files in the production stage;
- Work directly with cross functional teams, like Mech. and Tooling team to solve the production problems;
- Directly review and comment on the color, deco and quality for the production samples;
- Provide 3D modeling and rendering for presentation or colors selection;
- Sources and built the plastic materials / finishing library in HK to support and expand the use of new materials;
- Monitor different product phases, including product function, sculpting, coloring and texturing;
3) Prototypes handling (Foam/LL/WL/Toys fair samples)
- Handled ITP projects modeling activities;
- Support and coordinate entire toys fair models.
- Higher Diploma or above in product / industrial design or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years or above working experience in product design. Candidate with toys or education toys design experience is highly preferred.
- Strong sketching and 2D and 3D rendering skills;
- Creative and able to work independently;
- Familiar with design software, such as Adobe illustrator, Photoshop
- Proficient in pro E, Rhino and or solidwork
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary, portfolio and quote job reference number to email@example.comPosted: 2017/02/24 2:35 PM