Job viewsBranding designer - Full TimeApril 6, 2017GraphicsWan Chai AreaDegree
BrandCraft was founded in 2015 by Adam Charlton and Gregor Vand. We are a globally reaching, Hong Kong-based studio.
We opened the studio after working within Hong Kong agencies and being frustrated with the normal working practice of taking on many clients resulting in a local brand-landscape of ill-conceived, rushed and impersonal work. BrandCraft was born with the aim to deliver high-quality work through critical processes, unique design and lasting client partnerships to local and global brands and audiences.
BrandCraft is a creative design practice working globally from Hong Kong. We specialise in crafting unique brand identities for companies in all sectors. We are a process-led design practice and deeply value our client partnerships.
- All round designer with a great eye for aesthetic quality and a mind driven by concepts and stories, you should be great at branding / logos, layout, print and packaging.
- 5+ years of brand identity, packaging and graphic design experience within small/ medium sized agencies
- Must know Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign fluently, After effects is a bonus
- Must be fluent in Cantonese and English, written and spoken
- Experience in marketing, SEO is a bonus
- Interior design
Please email your salary expectations, cover letter, CV and portfolio (10mb max) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants without portfolios will not be considered. Please title the email: ‘Your Name – Designer Application’Posted: 2017/04/05 7:34 PM