Job viewsUI Designer - Full TimeFebruary 8, 2018GraphicsCentral & Western AreaDegree
CompareGlobalGroup (Startech Asia Limited) is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
What is the role?
- Work with rest of the design team to craft beautiful, well-thought-out features for our platform.
- Work alongside the business, product and UX teams to define, solve, and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Help design functional user interface through consideration of business requirements & technical limitations
- Support UX designers in creation of wireframes, mockups (high and low fidelity) and production art assets
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Develop brand guidelines, UI specification, templates, and promote detailed best practices and standards
What skills do you need?
- Be a team player, you have the ability to receive and apply feedback and input for direction as well as provide constructive feedback to others
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, technologies and best practices
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask without frequent supervision
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Have a great eye for detail with sensibility to user system interaction
For interested parties, please send your application to:
firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted: 2018/02/08 12:29 PM