Xiamen Fashion Knitting Co. LtdWebsite
Job viewsSenior Designer (Lace) - Full TimeMarch 6, 2018FashionNot SpecifiedNon-Degree Tertiary
- Generate new lace design & ideas based on concepts and trends from oversea key client’s lingerie and garment trend.
- Conduct market research from Europe & US and oversee entire design process of the brand assigned, from development to creating technical drawings.
- On-going mentor, supervision, and inspiration of the designer team, including delegating tasks, supporting them and providing them with continual feedback on their performance through email or verbal communications.
- Communicate with oversea clients and response to their needs when necessary.
- High Diploma in fashion design or related discipline.
- 8+ years design experience in garment, with 5 years experience in lace or intimate apparel design.
- Proficient in design software like AI and Photoshop, knowledge in ProCAD.
- Highly independent. Creative, innovative and proactive.
- Work in home office. Travel to Xiamen factory on a regular basis.
- Business trip to overseas client meetings every year.
- Good spoken & written English and Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin.
- Experience on US or European brands is preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, home office flexible hours, discretionary bonus, travel allowance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary via email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
Xiamen Fashion Knitting Co. Ltd was founded in Hong Kong in 1992, with the motto of providing the best quality lace to luxury brands and lingerie collection. Through continuous people effort and over-the-edge technology in knitting, the company soon became one of the leading lace supplier for the biggest labels in the world. Factory is based in Xiamen, China. From product design and development team, sourcing, manufacturing to lab test and dying factory; equipped with over 50 Karl Mayer lace knitting machines, and over 280 staffs; all with one goal to achieve – to provide to best quality lace for leisure and comfort.
If you believe in us and willing to strive for best quality work in garment and apparel, explore the world enormous opportunities with us!Posted: 2018/03/06 4:14 PM