Real Asset Management GroupWebsite
Job viewsMarketing and Design Executive - Full TimeMarch 12, 2018GraphicsCentral & Western AreaNot Specified
Real Asset Management Group (RAM) is a fully independent wealth and asset management firm with offices in Hong Kong and across Australia. Our multinational management team has more than 150 years of experience working in senior global and regional management positions in the world’s largest financial services firms. We are committed to providing the highest quality investment and credit solutions to high net worth individuals, family offices, institutions and their advisers throughout Asia Pacific. RAM acts as a holistic wealth manager and also asset manager in our areas of expertise. We provide a global set of portfolio-based investment solutions that encompass not only liquid financial assets such as equities, but also long-term growth assets – such as real estate, infrastructure and venture capital investments. We do this through entities licensed by the Securities & Futures Commission of Hong Kong, and the Australian Securities and Investment Commission.
Due to the rapid expansion of our business, we are seeking a highly motivated Marketing and Design Executive to join our team. The Marketing and Design Executive will be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on design, as well as taking responsibility for producing various types of marketing collaterals and ensuring brand consistency across all marketing materials.
• Artwork creation – brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collaterals.
• Design and adjust documents and client presentations in line with brand guidelines.
• Create and coordinate regular WeChat articles and corporate email newsletters.
• Assist in preparing, planning and managing marketing campaigns to maximise brand promotion.
• Assist in planning exhibitions, events and corporate conferences.
• Update corporate website with news items and content.
• Work with the company’s external agencies and media partners on marketing projects.
• Assist with translation of press releases and other marketing materials.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Employee medical scheme(including dental insurance)
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes.
• Bachelor degree holder or above preferred.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro/VideoPad will be an advantage.
• Advanced proficiency in WeChat marketing tools.
Knowledge of other online marketing tools will be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal communication and copywriting skills.
• High Language proficiency- written and spoken in English and Chinese.
• Self-motivated and organised individual with good attention to detail.
• Willing to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Able to work independently and professionally in a highly disciplined manner.
• Relevant experience in marketing and graphic design will be an advantage.
• Fresh graduates are welcomed
Please submit your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (email subject: Job Application for Marketing and Design Executive)Posted: 2018/03/12 10:21 AM