Job viewsSenior graphic designer / Art director - Full TimeJanuary 17, 2019GraphicsCentral & Western AreaDegree
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: We want to see your BEST WORK. Please LINK PROMINENTLY to an online portfolio of no more than TEN EXAMPLES of your best work. This will give you a much better chance of success. Thanks.
Stepworks is a wholehearted independent branding firm, based in Hong Kong. We have a strong track record helping ambitious organisations of every type, all over the world (including in HK) create positive change with our brand building skills.
On our multicultural team you’ll meet caring people who are really good at building brands that deliver valuable competitive advantages for our clients.
We make a conscious effort to be helpful to people – colleagues, clients, and the charity initiatives we support. We love what we do and encourage one another to be kind, understanding, and compassionate in our thoughts and actions.
Our senior graphic designer role (or art director if you’re more experienced) would proactively take responsibility for the quality of work under your care, maintaining consistently high standards in the work delivered in digital and print, underpinned by a deep understanding of brand building discipline and industry best practices.
More on our wholehearted approach to brand building at www.stepworks.com.hk
- Work on a range of creative brand building projects for respected organisations
- Develop and execute concepts across digital and print disciplines
- Proactively take responsibility of the quality of work under your care
- Produce deliverables on brief to a world class standards with high degree of client satisfaction
- Embrace ongoing learning and development of brand building as a discipline and industry best practices
- Maintain consistently high standards in the work delivered
- Effective delegation and overseeing of the team members involved in your projects
- Maintain healthy working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Over 5 years relevant experience
- A strong sense of design aesthetics, artistic talent and creativity
- Be fluent and confident in English and Cantonese
- Good communication skills and superb organisation and time management skills
- Expertise across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Be experienced in production processes for digital and print
- Other creative skills like illustration, music/audio etc, will be considered a bonus
- Enjoy working in a team environment and be wholehearted
If you feel this role may be good for you, please email Stephen Barry with your portfolio, your résumé, stating expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll treat your information confidentially.
Posted: 2019/01/17 3:45 PM
- Your resume
- Expected salary
- A link to your work