Job viewsGraphic/Multimedia Designer - Full TimeMay 14, 2018Wan Chai AreaNot Specified
Computershare (ASX: CPU)
Computershare is a leading global financial services company founded in Australia and is looking to recruit a talented Marketing Officer – Digital Design to join our Marketing team in Asia to help support the design requirements of our share plans team.
We employ over 16,000 people across 90 offices around the world. Globally, we provide services to more than 16,000 clients and their 125 million customers.
Computershare Plan Managers (HK/China) is the largest provider of Employee Share Plan management services in Hong Kong and China and currently counts 190+ of the most influential publicly listed companies as clients.
We’re looking for a Graphic/Multimedia Designer to join our team
If you’re looking for a dynamic career that unlocks new opportunities by producing enticing marketing materials for practitioners and customers in financial services, Computershare is the place for you. In order to communicate our unique products to the market, we require excellent marketing and communication materials including interactive pdfs and video. This is a great opportunity for someone aspiring to become an in-house visual designer with experience and networks locally and internationally.
If you’re passionate about designing attention-grabbing digital output and have a can-do attitude, apply now to join our Asia marketing team.
If you’re a new starter or have a few years’ experience in relevant marketing context, we’re looking for a candidate with the right cultural fit and personality to join our small but critical local team. Working for the Assistant Vice President of Marketing, you’ll be helping to drive and support a successful employee share plan business which spans Asia.
As part of our marketing team, you’ll lead on designing and communicating our service offerings and thought leadership pieces to external and internal stakeholders, covering both digital media – from interactive documentation, videos, web and social media to presentations.
Opening doors to support your career. What we offer:
As a valued Computershare employee working in Asia Marketing team, you will be:
- Supported internally by our global network of processes and technologies;
- Part of our wider innovative global Marketing and Corporate Communications teams;
- Rewarded with an attractive salary package, including generous medical insurance and access to our employee share plan;
- Subsidised for professional development opportunities
- Working with all levels of staff including senior management, providing you with a challenging yet rewarding way of fast-tracking your business acumen and communication skills
We want to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Ability to read and write Cantonese, Mandarin and English with good communication skills;
- Background in digital design/ multimedia/ content marketing /arts or other related disciplines;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud products including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro;
- Proactive approach to work, willing to take the initiative and follow through with delivery
- Keen attention to detail and problem solving capabilities
- Fun and energetic personality capable of working individually or as part of a team
- Proven experience dealing with multiple tasks and effective prioritisation
- Keen interest in photo taking and HTML is a plus;
- Please note – high calibre individuals with less experience will be considered as an Assistant Graphic/Multimedia Designer.
We offer 5-day work, a competitive salary, Chinese New Year bonus, employee share scheme, medical and dental benefits, life insurance and education sponsorship scheme.
Diversity and Inclusion
Computershare sees diversity as a source of strength. The more different perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences.
We hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. For more details about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy, please go to our company website at https://www.computershare.com/hk/en/individuals/careers/life-at-computershare
If you want to be part of our leading brand, please apply by clicking on https://www.computershare.com/hk/en/join-our-asia-marketing-team and following the application process on our career site.Posted: 2018/05/14 2:37 PM